Those developers who deal with web page editing while making a project in eclipse face problems as there is no html editor. Eclipse has all your answers provided you find the right plugins. So here's how in 6 steps you can solve your problem:
- Open Eclipse. Go to Help> Install New Software.
- Select 'Juno' repository from the 'Work with' dropdown menu.
- Just below the dropdown is a searchbox. Type 'web' , hit enter.
- Select 'Web Page Editor'. Click Next and then Finish.
- After it installs, click OK for any message dialog box that turns up.
- Restart Eclipse.
Tadaa! Additionally, you can go to Eclipse> Window> Preferences> General> Editors> File Associations> File types> select *.html and *.htm > Associated editors> HTML editor> Click Default and OK. Easy, no?