April 14, 2014

How to correct your mobile GPS if it’s not working


I have rooted Micromax Canvas 4 and my gps was not working. I did all possible customizations which you could possibly think of. Then I found this AWESOMEST app which fixed my all gps-related problems in like 30 seconds!! A big thanks to developer :)

Follow these steps:
  1. Go to settings.
  2. Go to location access.
  3. Check ‘access to my location’ and ‘wi-fi & mobile network location’.
  4. Turn ‘GPS satellites’ on.
  5. Now tap on the words ‘GPS satellites’ to open GPS satellites settings.
  6. Check ‘GPS EPO assistance’ and ‘A-GPS’.
  7. Turn on Wi-Fi of your device.

Now download '
GPS Status Test & Fix' app
  1. Open the app
  2. Click 'Reset GPS'
  3. Click 'Get Xtra data'
  4. Wait till GPS gets fixed (around 30 seconds)

And you're done :D As simple as that!!

2 comments:

Akansha Hajaniya said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ajay Kulkarni said...

dude this is better, shorter, faster than your previous solution.. i like it