- SD card needs re-partitioned and all your SD card data will be lost during process.
- SD card speed rating plays a crucial role in the system's overall performance and stability.
- If you remove SD card, phone will stop working.
- SD card's life will get reduced and there will be extra wear and tear over time as SD cards, unlike EPROM in flash memory, aren't designed for many write cycles.
- Device will not be stable. You may see application not responding more often.
- If data corruption happens on SD card, phone will become inoperable, requiring a complete re-flashing of ROM and loss of all data.
May 4, 2014
The other side of Partitioning SD card to increase android's RAM
Posted by Mayank Mohan Upadhyay